Protecting your personal belongings is always a primary concern for any family. At O’Neal Agency Inc., our Personal Lines Specialists work with you to develop a custom-tailored insurance program to protect your family, home, auto, and other valuable possessions at the most reasonable, competitive costs our carriers can provide. We can help you navigate the complex world of insurance plans because we are independent agents with a commitment to tailoring insurance coverage to our customers’ needs. You can also combine several coverages to receive lower premiums.
To properly protect yourself from the always present danger of huge awards for auto liability, it is imperative that you maintain the proper level of coverage for your particular situation.
If you have any doubts about the appropriate level of automobile coverage that’s right for you, we have excellent plans available through reputable auto insurers, and we will be happy to help pinpoint the coverages best suited to your needs.
Compulsory Auto Policy Coverage
- Bodily injury to others
- Personal injury protection
- Bodily injury caused by uninsured auto
- Damage to someone else’s property
Optional Auto Coverages
- Optional bodily injury to others
- Medical payments
- Substitute transportation
- Towing and labor
- Bodily injury caused by an underinsured auto
Homeowners insurance, condo owners insurance, including properties rented out, renters/tenants policies (long & short term) and personal article policies (jewelry, fine arts, fire arms) are just some of the coverage we offer.
However, the biggest investment most people will ever make is their home. That’s why it makes sense to protect the sizable financial investment you’ve made in your own home with a comprehensive homeowners plan.
Basic protection you need for
- Your home
- Other buildings or structures on your property
- Your personal belongings – furniture, clothing, appliances, etc.
- Additional living expenses
- Your personal legal liability.
Special features you can choose for additional security
- Home replacement guarantee
- Replacement cost on contents
- Additional coverage form